Feng Shui consultation, Professional Organizer, Interior Decorator
A Feng Shui consultation explores the relationship of the people who live or work in the environment to the environment itself and then provides simple and easy-to-implement solutions that will help produce the most beneficial conditions in your home or work environment. Starting at $350+.
WHERE CAN FENG SHUI BE DONE?
BENEFITS OF FENG SHUI
- Attracts the financial abundance for those big-ticket purchases in life i.e vacation, house, vehicles, courses/programs
- Fame benefits for entrepreneurs – expand your Fame and reputation
- Attracts that relationship that you have always wanted
- Creates DEEP intimacy and meaning in your personal relationships
- Have the relationship that you want with your children, family, friends, and co-workers
- Vibrate as a loving being, and become truly unconditionally loving with all your relationships (even the most intense ones that normally trigger you)
- Health benefits- living stress-free, less anxiety, better overall health
- Creates healthy boundaries
- Find that meaningful career that goes beyond paying your bills
- Breakout in Creativity
- Be clear concise and honest in your communication
- Have big breakthroughs and ah-ha moments (I absolutely love when my clients share their AH-HA moments)
- Inspires you to reach for your passions in life
- Discover yourself & set goals and reach them
- Feel empowered & excited about the future
- Fall back in love with yourself and your home again – find your happy place
- Attracts the helpful people in your life
- Travel to the places that you have always dreamed of
- Have more ease and grace in your life
TYPE OF FENG SHUI SERVICES
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Floorplan– During the process of booking your appointment, you will be asked to provide either a hand-drawn or a builder’s version of your complete floor plan (including all levels of your home, all major pieces of furniture in every room, doors, fireplaces, windows, stairs, skylights, and anything else that is deemed as important.)
- Pre-consultation– 1 week before your consultation, we do a 15-minute pre-consultation by telephone to discuss your ideas and to create your focus list.
- Consultation– We will arrive at our scheduled time and we will take a look around your property before coming in. Once inside, we will review your focus list, do a walk-through together, provide Feng Shui recommendations/cures, discuss furniture placement if needed, and then sit to discuss your action plan.
- Space Clearing (Salt Burn) – to remove stagnant and non-beneficial energy in your environment so that you can move forward.
- Follow up– 6 weeks after your consultation we will do a follow-up call to see how you are doing. At that point, we will review the original focus list that we prepared, look at any changes that you have made and discuss any tweaks that might be needed.